This version is 60% off the regular price – $500 – plus $250 in trade and by purchasing it you agree that Webaissance will receive 5% commission on all online gross sales for the duration of the website. This lowers your initial investment cost in the website and gives us an added incentive to drive your sales higher and higher. The Trade option reduces your initial outlay even more.
This package has everything you need to get started on a modern, responsive, robust Woocommerce Wordpress website. The initial setup will be ready within 24 hours of purchase. Other elements will develop in collaboration with you at a mutually arranged timeline.
* Google Cloud WordPress Starter Pack (other hosts available upon request)
Hosting price is separate and paid directly to host. Hosting starts about $6/month
* Domain setup
Domain price is separate and paid directly to domain registrar. Domains are typically about $12/ year
* Email setup
Email price is separate and paid directly to email host. Emails are typically between $3-5 per email per month
* WordPress subtheme installation and basic cusomization
Product and content entry is separate. It can be entered by you or in conjunction with us
* Woocommerce basic installation and setup
* SSL security padlock and installation
* Security plugin
* SEO, Google Analytics and Google Search Console Setup
* WordPress Subtheme custom design
* WordPress Auto-maintenance setup
* One year of site-monitoring
* One year of
* Contact Form and Custom-form setup
* Social media integration
* Built-in site documentation
* Project Management
* 1 hr site orientation
* 1 month customer service/warranty updates as needed
Total value: $1500+
Package price: $1250
Ask about coupon codes for additional discounts
A commission option is available which would reduce the price and Webaissance would retain a small commission on online sales.
A full range of additional web and digital services can be ordered a la carte as needed. See our packages page
Up until your sales reach $12,500 this is a better deal for you than the non-commission version. After that point you won’t miss the 5% commission.